This is just a list of items that should or could be done related to the mifos - tally GL interface that light microfinance will be using. Estimate given is just a best guess if all bits are done.
Once a decision is taken whether to do an item or not it could be broken into other stories if thought better for tracking.
1) Add posted_date index to the light microfinance database (table = financial_trxn). Its just a speed thing not to worry if small amount of data. Worse case it should be added to 1.7 schema. (JPW can handle this once decide to do on 1.6 or 1.7). (kay will create new issue to do this in future release)
2) Report is not localised (has hard-coded english strings). When or if that should be done. (no need, won't fix)
3) Work directory for MFI using accounting export (probably part of Udai's work but just putting here not to forget). Also I've set a 'global' variable for "full_file_name" which is just the file name. Need to change this for multi-user use ( no need now)
4) Currency formating on report is default... isn't based on mifos currency rules. Cosmetic but might be brought up. (below)
5) Validation - currently have to get the date format right (yyyy-mm-dd). Probably not a major issue though.
Could move to a datepicker idea or (more simply) put dates in a drop down list
Also, presumably there should be some ensuring that dates must be before today (it wouldn't make sense to run it until all the days transaction were input). Also usual validation that dateto >= datefrom if entered (below)
6) Where to get MFI name from? It's hard-coded at the moment... but presumably this could be set globally at user login or from the 'mifos' personnel entry (id = 1).. (let's remove this requirement for now)
Note: The report could have been scheduled or run in batch and delivered as an email (but would require work and not part of spec).