According to the functional specification it should not be possible to move client when he has active loans accounts. It means that it should be possible to move client if he has loan account in partial application, pending approval and application approved statuses and also when he has savings account in partial application, pending approval or inactive state and also if accounts are closed or cancelled.
1. Login with the user who has been assigned the right to add group membership.
2. Search for an independent client who has loan in partial application, pending approval and application approved states or savings account in partial application, pending approval, inactive.
2. Click on a client name.
3. On the Client Information page, click on "Edit Meeting Schedule/Add Group".
4. Click on "click here to add group membership"
5. Specify the group name and click "Search".
6. Click on the group name.
7. Click "Submit" button to continue.
Client can be successfully moved to the Group.
Client cannot be moved to the group because error message appears: 'Group Membership cannot be changed, as Active accounts exist.'
Lukasz, can you tell us if both accounts are inactive? Also, please provide a screenshot with error.
This error message appears when:
both savings accounts are inactive
both savings accounts are active
client account is active, group account is inactive
client account is inactive, group account is active
retested on mifos-v1.6.2, get same result. putting on backlog for now.
Bug has been fixed properly. It is possible to move client to the group when he has active accounts.
Build Date: Tue Jun 26 01:16:37 PDT 2012
Build Number: hudson-head-master-archive-912