There is an error page with stack trace appears after entering chars into number field on Question Group page during Savings account creation.
1. Login to Mifos.
2. Create/use Question Group with number field.
2. Go to 'Clients & Accounts' tab.
3. Click on 'Create new Savings account' link.
4. Select Client and Loan product.
5. Fill all necessary fields.
6. On Question Group page, enter chars into number field and see that validation is working good.
7. Leave number field empty or with numbers and click 'Continue' button.
8. On Preview page click on 'Edit additional information' link.
9. On Question Group page, enter again chars into number field.
10. Click 'Continue' button.
Validation message appears and user is not able to continue.
There is no validation message appears. User can continue and on the next page when click 'Submit for approval' button, then error page with stack trace appears. See attached screenshot.