After diplaying Original schedule by using 'View Original schedule' link, original schedule dates are the same as dates in repayment schedule generated with changed disbursal date.
1. Login to Mifos.
2. Go to 'Clients & accounts' tab and click on 'Create new Loan account' link.
3. Select any client with weekly meetings and select monthly loan product with variable installments.
4. On 'Enter Loan accunt information' page, fill all necessary data and leave disbursal date set by default to next meeting date.
5. Click 'Continue' button.
6. On 'Review installments' page, check dates in schedule.
7. Click preview button and then submit button.
8. Approve Loan and click on 'Disburse loan' link.
9. Set disbursal date to today's date.
10. Submit disbursal.
11. View repayment schedule and check that dates have been moved because of changed disbursal date.
12. Click on 'View Original schedule' link.
On 'Original schedule' page, dates are the same as before disbursal.
Dates on 'Repayment schedule' page are the same as dates on 'Original schedule' page.
Keith, the same behaviour in 2.1.x is for weekly products and monthly loan products. Here is the link to Variable Loan Installments and Cash Flow Comparison Functional Spec http://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/display/MIFOS/Variable+Loan+Installments+and+Cash+Flow+Comparison+Functional+Spec and there is a section 'Viewing the original loan schedule' which says: 'There may be a need for a user to view the original schedule of a loan as created on the disbursal date.'.
Lukasz, just to confirm,
1.'Orginial loan schedule same as modified schedule' (do you mean, loan shedule after early/late disbursement is displayed as orginal loan schedule and not 'loan schedule of orginal intent at creation of loan)
2a. so you are saing that this issue exists in 2.1.x and is not a regression G or
2b. This is a regression in G?
1. I mean that original schedule is the same as loan shedule after early/late disbursement but as I understand (from the specification) original schedule should display the same schedule as during the loan creation and before disbursal.
2. Yes this issue exists also in 2.1.x. I've tested that for weekly and monthly products with variable installments and every time after early/late disbursement, 'original schedule' is the same as 'repayment schedule'.
Ok, thanks for the clarification Lukasz. I am on the same page as you now and I agree. It doesn't seem to be right based on the spec and has existed since 2.1.x when the feature was added.
Kay can you read the comments and clarification and confirm we're not missing anything around this feature.