Dates are not properly moved after changing disbursal date when Repayment day is set to 'Day 1 of every 1 month (s)'.
1. Login to Mifos.
2. Go to 'Clients & accounts' tab and click on 'Create new Loan account' link.
3. Select any client with weekly meetings and select monthly loan product with variable installments.
4. On 'Enter Loan accunt information' page, fill all necessary data and leave disbursal date set by default to next meeting date (31.05.2011) and set Repayment day as 'Day 1 of every 1 month (s)'.
5. Click 'Continue' button.
6. On 'Review installments' page, check dates in schedule (all dates are on 1 day of every month and first installment date is 01.06.2011).
7. Click preview button and then Submit button.
8. Approve Loan and click on 'Disburse loan' link.
9. Set disbursal date to today's date (26.05.2011).
10. Submit disbursal.
11. View repayment schedule and check Due dates.
First installement date is 27.05.2011 (moved because of changed disbursal date) and the rest of dates are appropriate.
First installement date is 27.06.2011.
Second installment date is 09.07.2011.
Third installment date is 28.07.2011.