It is possible to disburse Loan during the defined holiday.
1. Login to Mifos on the holiday's day.
2. Click on 'Create new Loan account' link.
3. Select any client and loan product.
4. On 'Enter Loan account information' page, enter disbursal date which is not during the defined holiday.
5. Click continue, preview and submit.
6. Approve loan.
7. Click on 'Disburse Loan' link.
8. Enter today's date (which is holiday's date).
9. Click Continue button.
Error message appears and it is not possible to continue with holiday's date.
It is possible to disburse loan on holiday's day. It is also possible to disburse loan on Sunday.
The rules used when disbursing loan through LoanDisbursementAction are not the same as when during loan account creation/redo.
There are a number of open bugs around loan disbursement and transactions and they should be tackled next together with rewriting UI/mvc.
Resolved in commits:
Verified at 15/02/2012.