There is no validation for number of digits after decimal for 'Recommended amount for deposit' field on 'Enter Savings account information' page, during the Savings account creation.
1. Set in custom properties file: AccountingRules.DigitsAfterDecimal=1.
2. Login to Mifos.
3. Click on 'Create new Savings account' link.
4. Select any group and savings product.
5. On 'Enter Savings account information' page, enter mandatory amount for deposit: 500.55.
6. Click on Continue button.
Validation message appears: "The Amount is invalid because the number of digits after the decimal separator exceeds the allowed number 1".
Validation message doesn't appear and after clicking Submit button, 'Recommended amount for deposit' amount is rounded.
This issue has already been fixed in