Currently, when you try to change the Loan amount or Loan purpose for GLIM account when Group is in Pending Approval state, an error message with only redt dot appears and there is a stack trace in Jetty log.
1. Enable GLIM in database.
2. Login to Mifos.
3. Create GLIM loan account and select loan purposes for individual clients on "Enter Loan account information" page.
4. Go to GLIM loan account details page.
5. Make sure that Loan account is in 'Pending approval' state.
6. Click on 'Edit account information' link.
7. Change or remove loan amounts or loan purposes for some individual clients.
8. Click 'Continue' button.
9. Click 'Submit' button.
Loan amounts and Loan purposes are properly changed.
It is not possible to change Loan amounts or Loan purposes because an error with red appears. See attached screenshot.
Also there is a stack trace in Jetty log. See attached file with stack trace.