Loans with Variable installments are not handling fees correctly.
1. Login to Mifos.
2. Click on 'Create new Loan account' link.
3. Select any client with weekly meetings and loan product with Variable installments.
4. On 'Eneter loan account information' page set the following data:
Interest rate: 20
Number of installments: 5
5. Select additional upfront fee and enter amount: 1000.
6. Click on 'Continue' button.
7. Notice that on 'Review installments' page, fees are not handled properly and last installment is negative. Total for the first installment is 1402.
8. Click on 'Preview' button.
9. Notice that after clicking preview button the total for the first installment is not 1402 but 2402. So, the fees amount is added every time after clicking preview or validate button.
Fees should be added only once and Total should be properly calculated.
Fees are added added every time after clicking preview or validate button and Total amount is not properly calculated.
We will not fix this in 2.2.1.