Currently, when you choose 'Mode of payment' for the fee at time of disbursement, then payment type for this fee is not saved in the database.
1. Create a loan that has a fee due at time of disbursement
2. Approve the loan
3. Navigate to loan account page and click "Disburse Loan" link on left
4. You should have 2 sections-- one to process the loan disbursement and one
for fee payment
5. Saelect any payment type in "mode of payment" drop-down for fee payment.
6. Disburse Loan.
7. Check in the database that proper payment type is saved.
In account_payment table, there is no transaction related to paid fee during disbursement. There is only one transaction which has amount equal to "disbursement amount - fee" and payment type is the same as it was selected for disbursement but not for fee.
In account_payment table, there is a transaction related to paid fee during disbursement and with correct payment type (the same as it was selected during disbursement).