Currently, Financial Accounting tab has some layout issues which should be fixed:
1. Name of the tab should be corrected from "FinancialAccounting" to "Financial Accounting"
2. There should be more white space on the left and at the top of the whole section. It should look similar to 'Admin' tab.
3. There should be also more white space between "Accounting" and "Welcome to mifos..."
4. Name of two links should be corrected from "GeneralLedger Transactions" to "General Ledger Transactions" and from "JournalVoucher Transactions" to "Journal Voucher Transactions".
5. Border line at the top is missing on all pages in Financial Accounting tab.
6. If you open 'Year End Process' page, then 'Admin' tab is selected instead of 'Financial Accounting'.
Fixed in commit: 14ece260e55451fa69d57e0ccae1db5505a11554 on j-maint
Layout issues have been properly fixed.