Currently, if you closed one member account and then apply payment + adjustment on another member account, then this closed account becomes active.
1. Create a new GLIM Loan account with e.g. two members
2. Approve and disburse loan
3. Apply payment on one member account to close it
4. On second member account apply normal payment and then apply adjustment
5. Go to first closed member Loan account and check account status
Account is still closed.
Account is active.
Build Date: Wed Jan 09 06:05:59 PST 2013
Build Number: hudson-head-master-archive-1255
Fixed in a59943d4d6ea2c285765abfe5e1c8c220f000b3c
Bug has been fixed properly.
Build Date Wed Jan 16 01:49:09 PST 2013
Build Number hudson-head-master-archive-1262