Currently, if you closed one member account and then apply payment + adjustment on another member account, then this closed account becomes active.
1. Create a new GLIM Loan account with e.g. two members
2. Approve and disburse loan
3. Apply payment on one member account to close it
4. On second member account apply normal payment and then apply adjustment
5. Go to first closed member Loan account and check account status
Account is still closed.
Account is active.
Build Date: Wed Jan 09 06:05:59 PST 2013
Build Number: hudson-head-master-archive-1255