1. Navigate to create new loan product page
2. Fill the mandatory fields
3. Set Interest type as Declining Balance
4. Check the "Compare with cash flow" check-box.
5. Set values for Warning Threshold, Indebtedness Rate and Repayment.
5. Click on preview.
6. Verify if the values values entered for the Cash Flow fields are persisted in the summary.
6. Submit the load product.
1. View loan product details page contains values entered for the cash flow fields. If any of the field is left blank, they should be persisted as "NA" in loan details page
2. In the loan account creation flow for the Loan Product created above, verify if the compare cash flow page comes next to "Loan Account Information" page