1. Login with user who has been assigned the right to redo a loan. Click on the Admin tab.
2. Click on "Redo Loan Disbursal"
3. Type the name of client or group for whom loan is to be redone
4. On the Search results, click on the desired client or group name.
5. On Redo Loan Accounts page, leave few fields empty. For example, leave the fields for "Amount, No. of Installments, Interest, Disbursal Date" empty.
6.Click "Preview" button.
Verify that the following messages appear: 1) "Please specify valid Amount. Amount should be a value between 10,000 and 1,000,000, inclusive." 2) "Please specify valid rate of interest. Rate of interest should be a value between 0 and 100, inclusive." 3) "Please specify valid No. of installments. No. of installments should be a value between 1 and 24, inclusive." 4) "Please specify a valid disbursal date."
5. Complete empty fields and redo a loan for the client/group.
4. Check the group/client details page.
Under Performance History, the loan cycle for the loan product used appears as 1.