1. Create a savings product with mandatory savings and calculation by minimum balance. Time period for posting should be 1 day. Frequency of posting should be 1 month.
2. Select a client and create a savings account with the savings product defined in step one.
3. Activate the savings account.
4. Move the date repeatedly to the deposit due dates and deposit the mandatory amount.
5. Move the date to the first day of the next month and run the SavingsIntPostingTaskJob batch job.
The correct interest should have been posted to the savings account.