"1. Login with user who has been assigned the right to create bulk loans. Click on ""Create multiple loan accounts"".
2. Create a loan account for some clients (of a center or a group) using a loan product, say loan A.
3. Disburse the loans for the all the clients."
4. Repeat the steps 1-3 to create another set of loan accounts in bulk for the same clients for whom loan accounts were created previously.
5. Pick up a loan product, say loan B which has been restricted with loan A.
6. Attempt to disburse this loan for one of the clients.
The user is prevented from disbursing this loan and the following message appears: The loan could not be disbursed as Loan A and Loan B are not allowed