1. Login with user who has been assigned the right to define a loan product. Click on the Admin tab.
2. Click on ""Define Loan Products""
2. Enter necessary details to create a new loan product with the following specifics:
Leave ""Include in Loan cycle Counter"" unchecked
Calculate Loan Amount Min - 1000, Max 10000, Default 5000
Calculate # of Installments by Loan Cycle: Enter valid values for all rows.
0: 26, 52, 52
1: 20, 30, 30
2: 15, 25, 25
3: 10, 15, 15
4: 5, 10, 10
4>: 1, 5, 5
3. Click Preview and view Review and Submit page. Click Submit."
Loan product information is displayed properly with values entered.
4. Create a new loan account and pick loan product that has number of installments by loan cycle.
5. On Create Loan Account page, view installment ranges.
6. Continue and review installments.
7. Save loan and submit for approval.
8. Find loan, disburse loan and repay loan.
10. Verify Account Activity page.
11. Create another loan for same customer.
Verify that second loan account picks up the values as per the second cycle. The number of installments, ranges, and defaults appear for the second loan as per the values put for loan cycle 2.
12. Find loan, disburse loan and repay loan.
13. Create another loan account for the same customer.
Verify that after loan is repaid, loan counter increments when new loan is started (disbursed). The number of installments, ranges, and defaults appear for the third loan as per the values put for loan cycle 3.