1. Create a specified due date charge - Flat - 100 - Account transfer.
2. Create a loan product with the above mentioned charge attached.
3. Activate a savings application for a client on 01 December 2015 with balance of 10000,
4. Create a loan account for the same client with linking above savings account (due for collection on 12 December 2015) on 01 December 2015, approve and disburse loan on same date.
5. Make repayment on 01 January 2015.
> Since the savings account is linked for the charge, after repayment the charge should get deducted from savings account.
> In Loan account after the repayment on 01 January 2015 the charge got collected, but the same entry is not getting created in Savings account transactions page.