1. Create a specified due date charge Flat 100
2. Create loan product with following data sets
Decimal Places :2
Currency in Multiples Of:0
Number of Repayments:12
Repay Every:1 Months
Nominal Interest Rate:1 Per month
Interest Methodeclining Balance
Interest Calculation Periodaily
Repayment Strategy:Overdue/Due Fee/Int,Principal
Days in year:Actual
Days in month:Actual
Advance payments adjustment type:Reduce number of installments
Pre closure interest calculation rule:Calculate till pre closure date
Interest recalculation compounding on:None
Frequency for recalculate Outstandingrincipalaily
Frequency Interval for recalculation:1
Frequency Date for recalculation:01-Jan-15 and attache above charge to it
3. Create a client and disburse loan on 01 December 2015.
4. Click on charges and waive the applied charge
5. Click on repayment schedule
In which a new row has been created on 15 December 2015 with interest showing for 14 days and charge waived.
Expected: No row should get displayed before first repayment and the waived charge should get displayed on 01 January 2015 under waived column.