As part of center meeting creation capture meeting time (start time and meeting duration) and as well as meeting location. (Meeting location is already present in calendar instance, but Cumminty-App UI is not using this field to capture the location)
If possible, can you please check the details about above mail, please...
Hi Anuruddha & Vishwas,
For adding another field to the database table of m_calendar and update the MifosX and community-app relevantly, series of the changes needed (which I already figured);
== At MifosX ==
1. MySQL patch file; For core-db migrations to add another column to a m_calendar
2. ..\calendar\data\CalendarData.java; add startTime state of the Class and develop required interface(methods)
3. ..\calendar\domain\Calendar.java & ..\calendar\CalendarReadPlatformServiceImpl.java; These files must be updated for database access & spring mapping.
4. ..\calendar\api\CalendarApiResource.java; must be updated to support the response (RESPONSE_DATA_PARAMETERS)
5. ..\calendar\command\CalendarCommand.java; update the command structure(adding another attributes update the constructor)
6. ..\calendar\serialization\CalendarCommandFromApiJsonDeserializer.java; must be update for api json request parameter validations
7. ..\calendar\domain\CalendarHistory.Java; should be update to store calendar history
== At community-app ==
1. Add field to edit and attach meetings and update the handler; To capture the time and handle the api calls
2. Develop a time formatting method; Make the time format to more readable form
3. Develop a time picker if needed; Make it more user friendly and validate the time format at the client-side
Non Functional Requirements
1. Use proper formatting
2. Should be properly commented
3. Update the API doc
Please correct me, if I missing something..
1. Whether calendar is used in another locations other than meetings?
2. If so, should I update the all the calendar calls since calender constructor is updated or should I use overloaded constructor?
3. I'm using SMALLINT(4) to store the start time in international standard(ISO 8601: omitting the seconds in HHMM or HH:MM format), Is it acceptable?
4. What it the main objective of the m_calendar_history? since it doesn't seems to be synchronized with m_calendar structure.
5. What are the other concerns that can be arised?
Thank you for your time.
Successfully, finished the main functionality of the issue..
Ready for testing..
Change of Meeting date, should capture the reason for "changing the date". High priority requirement for Jananidhi
what is the status of this issue?