1. Go to define a new fee on admin page
2. Define a new fee of value higher then 1000.
3. Check if there is separator displied in amount on Preview fee information page, Submit
4. Find a client with opened loan account
5. Check if on Loan Account information page separators rare displayed (Original Loan, Amount paid, Loan balance)
6. Click on Apply Payment in View repayment schedule
7. Input amount higher than 1000, click Review and check if stack trace still appears ()
8. If not check that separator appeared on Review transaction page
9. Click on Apply Adjustment in View installment details
10. Check if there is separator in amount field
11. Input all necessary data, Review
12. Check if separator is displayed on Review Adjustment page, Submit
13. Check if stack trace still appears -
14. Click Repay loan in Transaction section
15. Check if there is separator on Review transaction page
16. Click Create Multiple Loan Accounts, choose Branch office, Loan Officer, Center and Loan instance name
17. Check if separator is displayed in Loan Amount and Allowed Amount
18. Click on Approve multiple loans, choose all needed fields
19. Check if there is separator in Loan Amount
20. Choose 1 client, input all necessary data, Submit
21. Find client with opened saving account
22. Click on Make deposit/withdrawal
23. Enter same data to Receipt ID, click enter
24. Verify that validation messages appeared
25. Enter proper data (value higher than 1000), Review transaction
26. Check if separator appears in amount
27. Verify that in Recent activity section on Saving Account page deposited amounts have separators
28. Click Apply Adjustment, choose adjustment to apply
29. Enter letters into Correct Deposit Amount, verify that validation message appears
30. Input proper data in all fields (value higher then 1000), Review Adjustment
33. Submit, check if new amount with separator appeared in Recent activity section
Separator appears in every place where amount is higher then 1000.
I have tested the thousand separator.
On the Repayment Schedule page it is displayed properly with a “,” symbol. See attached screenshot: "Loan Repayment Schedule".
For Loan Summary I don’t see the thousand separator. See attached screenshots: "Loan Summary".
In Loan Transactions, I don’t see the thousand separator. See attached screenshot: "Loan Transactions"
For Loan Repayment, I don't see the thousand separator. See attached screenshots: "Loan Repayment", "Loan Repayment 2".
Thousand separator related screenshots,
- please watch through
and publish everything on this case