This page summarizes useful links on how to test Mifos.
Mifos functional testing focuses on executing test cases at a functional level via the browser. The functional test cases are documented on mifosforge using the MIFOSTEST project for issues. This set of test cases in mifosforge now supersedes previously documented test cases that were kept in Excel.
Automated Acceptance testing
- Our automated acceptance test steps are described in the Mifos test case project.
- Automated acceptance tests are run via Selenium RC. Notes on writing automated acceptance tests.
- Results for latest automated acceptance tests
- Results for latest STABLE BUILD automated acceptance tests
- Notes for running acceptance tests
Mifos scalability and performance testing has been performed by the Sungard team. The objective of this testing is to ensure a single instance of Mifos can scale to 1 or 2 million clients. More details on the specific tests and results.
Checklists for preparing for Mifos product release: Mifos Release checklist
Follow release plan for release. For example, the BI 1.1 release plan.
When testing final package, follow Mifos BI Release checklist