You will need
- Commit rights
- Rights to upload files to sf.net
- SSH Access to ci server
- Adding Software To Mifos guide is followed and the release is not going to break and licence.
- Decide which binary(package) should be released. (e.g. pick the binary which is used and passed QA testing on CI build)
- inspect the file(s) you are releasing
- if you are releasing a binary archive (such as a .zip or .tar.gz), ensure that the archive explodes into a directory of the same name minus the file extension. For instance, "mifos-v2.0.0.zip" should explode into the subdirectory "mifos-v2.0.0/".
- Create a .CHECKSUMS file using resources/scripts/checksum_release.py (from head/master). Make sure your current, best gpg key is used for signing and it is updated on Release Signatures page
Make announcement on the user list.