Robert Ippez - Uganda
1. Shares and Dividends
2. Mobile Money Integration to suit all different service providers e.g in Uganda we have MTN, Airtel, Orange with real time transactions
3. SMS Module both Inbound and out-bound
4. Teller Management Module
5. Ability to have interest rate for fixed deposit based on Amount in the account e.g 100-500, 5%, 501-700 5.5% etc and also to have savings charges based on %Interest, %Amount as for loan charges especially for Withholding taxes which in our setting is 0.5% of Interest Amount given to every client. The amount is calculated and withheld by MFI and later paid to National Revenue Authority.
6. Payroll System Integration
7. Loan Officer to-do list and also Dashboard should be customized according to Roles
Thomas Ndugwa - Vastech - Uganda
- Seamless Accouting in Mifos X
- Charts for Performance Monitoring
- Reports Developement in Mifos x
Patrick Asare-Frimpong - Pison Solutions - Ghana
1. Offline data capturing
3. SDK (software development toolkit)
Danson Mivuel - Agrarian Rural Institute - Uganda
1. Community networked intranet connectivity
2. Integrated agricultural input supply software
3. Integrated agricultural production and loan management
4. Farm recording systems
5. Integrating the software with telephony connectivity for SMS alerting messaging
David Otieno Onyango - Smart People Limited - Kenya
POSSIBILITY OF GROUP TRANSFER
Pravin Sheshrao Mankar - dMatrix Development Foundation - India
Use of Hand held devices
Use of mobile technology
Rishabh Shuklah - GSOC - India
1. Notification system
2. Similarly we can create an e-mail system to automatically mail agents about any new notifications which require immediate attention.
3. A SDK for Mifos platform - I guess some of the developers at Mifos are already thinking about that.
John Ruhiu Gathogo - Caritas Nairobi - Kenya
-Mobile friendly application
-Mobile money integration
-Work flow with alerts (SMS and Email) to the checker of a process in a marker checker setup
-Attaching member savings to loans to be used as collateral
-Dashboard with drill down to get details of summarized figures and charts
Sospeter Kitua Mule - Rafiki Microfinance Bank - Kenya
How they have leveraged on the available technologies to get to bank the unbanked in the society
Whats the ease of use of the technologies
Charles Mwita Ghati - University of Nairobi - Kenya
Data upload as an excel file instead of manual input.
Chain of command in mifos.
Faiz Mukhtasim Abdalla - Hazina Development Trust Limited - Kenya
Mifos must be available on all platforms apart from Android.
Mifos to integrate Pentaho in one package rather than two different packages
Channa Gayan - GSOC - Sri Lanka
1. Client impact portal
2. Android/iPhone Mifos client
3. Pay as you Go Solar Module
4. Business Rules Engine
5. Data Import Tool
Diunugue - GSOC - Sri Lanka
1. Data Importing functions
2. Android/iPhone Mifos client
3. MifosX Installer for Windows and Linux
4. Client impact portal
5. Data export functions
Patrick Kariuki Mugo - Smart People Limited - Kenya
- Detectable to repeated transaction.
- Two columns for debit and credit in the accounting reports.
-Show total debit and credit in journals and ledgers
- Opening balances in Trial balance, income statement.
- Edit option it journals and postings.
Beth Wakuthii Micah - Jambo Capital Initiative - Kenya
-E-banking connecting the Mifos X platform to the business current account at the local bank to facilitate easier reconciliation.
-Differentiated authorisation levels to mitigate different risk levels.
-Dual control in the setting up of user rights and roles.
-More elaborate Know Your Customer features.
Jean de Dieu Rurangirwa - GoIT Solutions - Rwanda
- SMS and Mobile banking, Integration with POS and ATM, Treasury and teller's cash management
Peter O Joakim - Intrasoft Technologies - Kenya
integration of MIFOS with Mobile application ,
integration with payroll module if possible
compatibility with other accounting software such as quick books, sage etc
insurance management module integration
Fund management module(such as fund transfer to HO, From other Branches)
Chriss Ngure Mwadime - Intrasoft Technologies - Kenya
1. Customized interface.
2. Easy installation (less software to use and time in installation).
3. More better user friendly interface.
4. Setting up of chart of accounts to be more easier.
5. Change of theme color and anyone to easily create a report he/she requires
Kazeem Kolawole Durodoye - KKD Consulting - Nigeria
1. Integration with agency banking platforms
2. Integration with Front End Processors (FEPs) for cash and cashless transactions
3. Offline connectivity
4. Integration with major Core Banking Systems like Finacle to enable Commercial Banks deploy Mifos X in the MFB arm and/or bulk-lend to MFBs and integration with RTGS systems for bulk settlements
5. IFRS reporting capabilities and interface with major reporting and rating frameworks like microrate etc.
Zayyad Said - Intrasoft Technologies - Kenya
1. Real time Mobile Money Payments.
2. SMS functionality to remind borrowers on due date for their loan.
3. Offline mobile client application for loan officers.
David Kandia Masai - Rafiki Microfinance Bank - Kenya
1. Interoperatibility/allows diverse systems integrations
2.scalability....robust to voluminous transactions and multiplicity
3.Ease of use ...simplicity
5.Malleability...thus innovative design to allow further innovations on the core system
Samuel Mbithi Norman - Missions of Hope International - Kenya
Approving of collection Sheet i.e when some one post receipts to be approved and submitted by some one else
Ibrahim Sifuna Wanjala - Nuru International - Kenya
1. Additional features that give users the permission/rights to
generate, edit reports/transactions.
2. Features to alert the users of any faulty transactions for
3.Easy and simple that new employees can be trained and utilize
5.Reports upgraded as soon as the data is recorded.
6.Linkage to mobile gadgets that records, analyses and reports
activities per branch/division.
7. Ability to generate reports at any time without necessarily living
Willice Ochieng Onyango - Wilcom Systems - Kenya
1) Comprehensive teller operations
2) integration of Mifos to accomodate mobile money platforms
3) Ability of mifos to integrate and have SMS banking/Alerts as module in it.
4) Having Mifos X with already mapped accounts
5) Having an installer for Mifos X.